Monday 20 September 2010

Punch Pot Pourri

Hi everyone - I hope you've all had a great weekend. Mine has been busy but lots of fun, starting with a quick flight down to Melbourne to visit my sister, then meet up with a friend from Perth, go to a show - Mary Poppins - and it was fantastic, do a bit of shopping to find something to wear to my daughters wedding, fly home and cut up all the kits  for a Stamp A Stack tomorrow night. Whew!

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of one of the cards we'll be making at the Stamp A Stack. It uses the very versatile PUNCH POTPOURRI  - one of our Level 1 Hostess exclusive sets, so if you like what you see, you'll need to organize to host a workshop or have a Catalogue party. Just contact me if you'd like further information.

 Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla are the colours used in both card stock and inks. I've also used my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. The texture is created with an embossing folder run through the fabulous BIG SHOT, and the leaves are made using the LITTLE LEAVES sizzlits die - one of the most useful dies and it is Stampin' Up!® exclusive! And you will love the new SCALLOP TRIM BORDER  around the lower edge of the greeting.

I'm going to work on a series of these cards as I quite like how they turned out - different colours and a slight re-arrangement of the elements should see a variety of results.

For now tho' I'm going to post before this hopeless computer crashes on me again. 5 times down already this morning - thank goodness a new one is coming today or I would be less than happy. It takes so long to get a small post done and my patience has run out.



Enough of my grumbles, I'm going to have a lovely day with my grandson, the sun is shining and we have some shrubs and vegies to plant. I think I'll just add the finished card so I won't need to post it later. Hope you like it. If you'd like further information, would like to book a workshop or order any of the products I've used please visit my  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.