Sunday 26 September 2010

Stampin' Up! Has Wonderful Resources for New Demonstrators

Hi crafty people.

"Will I?  Won't I?" " It is so tempting but..."  " I'd love to do this but am unsure how I'd go with limited supplies." "I'd love to save 50% on the Stampin' Up!® supplies in the NEW STARTER KIT." It is sooooo tempting!"  " I don't know all the techniques, yet or have lots of equipment." 

Are you undecided? Does this sound like thoughts going through your mind?


This post is for all of you who have been thinking about taking advantage of the fabulous NEW STARTER KIT OFFER  that comes with a FREE IN COLOUR KIT (valued at $84.90). Remember this special promotion is only available until October 15th. So contact me now if you'd like to have a chat about this opportunity.  You'll be saving loads (about 50%) and the goodies are everything you need to make cards, create 3-D items or present some workshops to get your business going. 


Perhaps the following video will help make up your mind.

Stampin' Up!® has fantastic, relevant resources for demonstrators whether you want to be a Hobby Demo, A Business Demo or a Short Term Demo. Check out this first video (there are more to come) and you'll see just some of the ways to put your NEW STARTER KIT  and bonus IN COLOUR KIT to very good use.


So you see, there is nothing to worry about, because not only will the supplies in the new STARTER KIT  give you plenty of products to create a variety of projects, you'll have access to helpful and informative resources from Stampin' Up!, from me as an up-line and from other Demonstrators  in my group and the wider Stampin' Up! community. More than anything, this is a fun way to earn extra income for yourself or your family, so contact me today for more information.

I'll be back with some more resources tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.