Thursday 2 December 2010

December Frenzy at Stampin Up

Wow, they just keep on giving us wonderful promotions for our customers. What am I talking about? Stampin' Up!® have just released a new promotion for December and it is called DECEMBER FRENZY.

Just take a peek at the fabulous discounts on some really great items that you can take advantage of during the month of December.

 Visit my Demonstrator Web Site for further details, but remember it only lasts through December  and with a certain big day happening later in the month, it is probably better to look and act on this now.

With Christmas coming everyone gets into the mood of family, gift giving, visiting and catching up with friends. It is such a great time of year no matter which side of the globe we live on - for us it's usually warm, sometimes so warm we wish that we had snow!

My customers are not forgotten during this festive season, and I'd like to add another opportunity for you to do your Christmas shopping on-line, knowing you'll get fabulous products at a terrific price.

I am now offering CHRISTMAS GIFT VOUCHERS. All you need to do is contact me or phone me  and I'll provide you with a beautiful Gift Voucher for Stampin' Up!® products to the value of your choice.

This is a wonderful way to give a lasting gift, and is a safe way not to double up on products already owned.

You are welcome to include the value of any Gift Vouchers in your Christmas Wish List orders that are due in by December 15th. That means you can shop for yourself at the same time!

REMEMBER, individual orders over $300.00 ex postage, will receive Hostess Benefits of a free exclusive "Hostess only" stamp set and free $'s to spend on even more goodies!!!

Don't forget to have a look through our brand new Summer Mini Catalogue - you'll find lots of yummy products like the Gold Glow smooch spray - that is divine on Christmas craft projects - I've used it on the first Gift Voucher sample - and it brings the Presto Patterns Specialty paper to new heights. You might like to try out the new Builder Wheels and create a whole card in just moments, and of course there is a great selection of new stamp sets for all occasions.

Here is a peek at some of the GIFT VOUCHERS you may like to order.

Are you going Vintage this year? This voucher (for any denomination) pulls up and out of the pocket

A modern version - again the voucher pulls out of the pocket.



Contact me for your hand crafted Gift Certificate before December 15th and I'll have it ready for you the following day. They are available in all the Stampin' Up! colours, so you have plenty of options.

 Happy Shopping and check back later for some great Tag Ideas




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.