Wednesday 9 March 2011

March Scrap Class Layout.

Hi everyone. This is my interpretation of our March scrap map. It's a simple layout this month that allows for plenty of scope for individual colour and paper preferences.


This is my maternal grandmother in her wedding gown. Actually the photo has just been placed there to show how the layout is intended, so when it's all finished I'll post again. Some of my scrapping girls like to have an idea of the layout prior to the class - just helps a little in deciding what photos to bring etc.

I'm lucky enough to still have my grandmothers wedding gown - a beautiful example of the fashion at the time (1920's) with exquisite pearl and hand stitched accessories.

The bow on this layout has been a huge hit with the ladies at the first 3 classes this month - it is so simple to make and never fails to give you a beautiful bow. The papers, ribbon and brads are all Stampin' Up!®

Until next time

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.