Tuesday 12 April 2011

jac-inks Challenge #6

Hi everyone,

It's been another one of those weeks where I seem to have been racing to catch the clock and stressing that I wouldn't meet dead-lines. Last night I did something I hardly ever do - I MADE A LIST! 

Eeek! That is just way too organized for my chaotic life, but it did help me to prioritize all the things I had to complete by tonight and I'm pleased to say this post is the last item on that dreaded list. And tomorrow I'm going to do some stamping just for the fun of it.

Now this post is all about a very quick card I whipped up for "jac-inks" Challenge #6.

And when I say quick - I mean quick.
I did some paper weaving for the background, using some of the fantastic Stampin' Up!® papers from the Hostess Free In Color Designer Series Paper Pack.

I used the Concord Crush and the Poppy Parade


Next I added a paper flower from the Paper Daisies (item 119243) and stamped the lovely mandala image from the Artistic Etchings stamp set from SU. I punched this out with the 1 3/4inch Circle Punch I sponged a little Poppy Parade ink around the perimeter.


Flowers need butterflies, right? And what better to give you a selection of embossed and different sized butterflies than the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die available also from SU.


Add a small tag, some grosgrain ribbon and a frame of Concord Crush in another pattern and the card is complete.

Hope you like it - it is a bit different from my usual style, but I love to try a bit of this and a bit of that at various times.

Until next time,

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.