Monday 6 June 2011

jac-inks Challenge 10

Hello to all you Stamping Challenge lovers out there.

I can't believe it is time to post jac-inks Challenge 10 already. That means 20 weeks have gone by since we started  our new Challenge blog. Scarey stuff, when I think of how fast this year is flying by. 

The jac-inks challenge this time is a sketch.


And here is the card I made inspired by that sketch.
The colours are"
Pear Pizzazz
Whisper White
Tempting Turquoise
 Rich Razzleberry



The backing paper is from the Stampin' Up! Hostess Level One - In Color Designer Series Paper Pack, and it's been embossed using the Big Shot and the Finial Press Embossing Folder. I love how the texture  creates additional interest in the background.


 The tree image is from Trendy Trees and the house is from a Sale-A-Bration set form 2010. I really like the "naive" style these two stamp sets create when used together. I drew the grass in by hand using  the Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker, and the Faux Stitching using the Tempting Turquoise Marker


The embossed "Thanks" is a cut down version of the Embosslits Die - Thanks. It is a Stampin' Up! exclusive die and is very versatile as well as very pretty.
It's fun using old stamp sets - and finding different ways of using them, so why don't you pull out one of your old stamp sets or use a current one, and join in the Challenge.

Until next time,

Stay Crafty!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.