Sunday 31 July 2011

Stampin' Up! Retiremnent List Is Nearly Here.

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since my last post but I have been replenishing some creative energy by visiting Italy and traveling to places I've only ever read about or studied. It was a fantastic holiday even 'tho Qantas managed to misdirect my case between Canberra and Sydney and then it took 7 days to reach me in Italy. That was quite inconvenient, but the scenes and sights more than compensated for a lack of clothing!

Manarola - Cinque Terre

Relief Sculpture - Duomo Milan

Stairs - Bellagio Lake Como

Ancient Rome


Venice Roads?

The Grand Canal - Venice.


I've also been very busy preparing kits and samples for the Canberra Craft Fair where I'll once again be  manning a booth. If you are attending, pop by and say "hello".  My booth is I 11 and I'd love to catch up with you.

I'll be teaching some Craft circles - lots of different ways of making flowers for embellishments on cards and scrap pages, and demonstrating other techniques like Brayering, Water- Colour with stamps, and Creating Mini albums. The only thing that will keep me a bit quiet is the crutches I'll have to manipulate, as I'm having a foot operation this week and the doc says 6 weeks on crutches is the norm. Eek! Not good timing at all.

The main purpose of this post is to let you all know that the Retirement List for 2010 - 2011 Stampin' Up!® Idea Book & Catalogue is being released tomorrow. I'm so excited to see this - we will know what will be gone from our stocks forever.

If you still have items on your WISH LIST you may like to have a workshop during August, or you may like to submit a customer order to make sure you don't miss out.  Just contact me via email or the comment form on this post and we can work out something to suit.

Perhaps even more exciting is the 2011 -2012 Idea Book and Catalogue can be ordered from Midnight tonight. I almost feel like staying up to place my order. Can't wait to see all the new goodies we are going to get. You can start to book workshops for September (when the Catalogue is released) right now, and that way you won't miss out.  You can also order your own copy of the new catalogue and I will deliver it as soon as they arrive. So much fun and so many new things to play with. I can't wait.

I have a new Challenge going up on "jac-inks Challenges" this Tuesday, so join the fun and play along.

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.