Thursday 22 September 2011

A New Scrap Page Subject

Last week we were delighted to welcome our first grand daughter to the family.
Little Mackenzie Harper came into the world with her eyes wide open and ready for a feed! 

And grandma took her camera in to visit when she was a couple of hours old - ready to get some great photos to scrap.

With all the excitement, I wasn't feeling overly creative (other things on my mind) and luckily I had some of my Scrap Page Kits left over from the Canberra Craft Fair, so I matched some colours  and added a couple of elements and had my first page complete in about half an hour.

Here it is....


I really love the variety of flowers that can be made from the BLOSSOM PARTY ORIGINALS DIE. It's so much fun to mix colours, patterns and shapes to obtain lots of different looking flowers. 

Bold lettering in the title is created with the BIG SHOT  and the very versatile SIMPLE LETTERS ALPHABET BIGZ DIE  (set of 4)


And of course the BEAUTIFUL WINGS EMBOSSLITS  DIE  is a perfect accessory to all those lovely flowers. I just love how it embosses and cuts at the same time.


The edges of the DSP look great trimmed with the SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH - it is so delicate.


And we can't have a little girl without some pink ribbon and pearls.

The stripes of the Pretty In Pink 3.2 cm  STRIPED GROSGRAIN add the perfect contrast to the spotted pink DSP behind the photo, and the BASIC JEWELS - PEARLS  add a finishing touch to the centres of the flowers.

I still have plenty of SCRAP PAGE KITS  available, so if you'd like one or more just contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website and see what I have left. 



I'll be back tomorrow with the cards from tonight's Christmas Stamp A Stack.

Until then

Stay Crafty


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout and picture. Congrats with the new family member.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.