Thursday 2 February 2012

Conference Cards

Conference Cards! What to do and how to make them individual but similar.

Time to get back to some blogging after quite a break over the Christmas season.  I needed a creative break as well and with all the other important parts of my life (my family) present for much of that time, the weeks just flitted on by. 

Today, I have some cards that 2 of my friends and I created for the presenters at the National Calisthenics Conference recently held in Melbourne. We were on the organizing committee and one part of our job was to create these cards. 

We went with the theme of the Conference colours - black, white and turquoise. 

Hope you like them - it was so much fun creating with friends, and was an interesting experience to see the results when one of us started a card and then handed it onto the next person to complete.

Products used are from Stampin' Up! and include:

Card: Whisper White; Tempting Turquoise; Basic Black.

Big Shot and Dies: Blossom Party; Flower Folds; Swirls and Scribbles; Little Leaves.

Stamps: Creative Elements; Three Little Words; Thank You Kindly; Curly Cute; plus some retired Stampin' Up!® greeting stamps.

Punches: Decorative Label; Boho Blossoms; Scallop Oval; Large Oval.

Accessories: White Gel Pen; Various Brads;




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.