Saturday 10 March 2012

Recycled Brown Paper Album

I love my little Brown Paper Mini Albums that I designed using some recycled brown paper from packing in my stamp supplies, and today I have another one that is made for another love in my life - my little granddaughter Mackenzie.



There are a number of recycled bits and pieces on the cover as well as the entire album being made from recycled paper. I used to sew before I started stamping and the gathered lace has been taken from one of those sewing projects.  The Striped Paper that I've torn in rough circles to make the Lollipop flower is from my scrap bin as are the papers for all other elements on this cover.



My Big Shot and accessories came in very handy for lots of the elements on the cover and throughout the album, and the Stampin' Up! punches make life easy too. 

I can't remember where or when I bought the jewelled flower motives but the colours went well with the rest of the project and I just know Kenzie is going to be a bling girl. (even though she is only 11 months old!!)




Inside the album,  each page continues the theme of ribbons and butterflies, and I've used the Stampin' Up! Subtles Collection Paper Stack as the basis for these pages. Lots of different colours so I should be able to find photos to coordinate with each page.


If you would like more information on how to create these Mini Albums, or would like to attend a class, please contact me for details.

I know I am going to enjoy finding photos to match the pages.

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty and Stay Happy


3 comments:

  1. I love these albums of yours Ann, this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great project. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. I wanted to thank you for all the inspiration you give to me and to let you know that I love your work. Come over and check out my blog to find out more about what this award means. www.timetoinkup.blogspot.com.

    Tina White xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.