Thursday 13 September 2012

Stampin' Up! New Catalogues Launched

Have you seen the new Stampin' Up!® Catalogues? Yes I said catalogues plural, as there are 2 fantastic publications that were released to the general public on September 1st 2012. They come in the form of an Annual Catalogue (available for 10 months) and an Occasions Catalogue (available for 5 months) and they are full of lovely products and ideas.


I decided to hold an event - a Launch - to let some of my friends and customers have the opportunity to play with the new products and it was a fun and relaxing afternoon. 

There is so much in the catalogues that is new, so I'll just select a few highlights that I particularly enjoyed showing at the launch.

I have grandchildren so the Stampin' Up's new SWEET PRESSED COOKIE STAMPS caught my eye straight away. I could just imagine a fun session with my 4 year old grandson who loves to cook and stamp. The set comes with a couple of recipes, but I used my favourite shortbread recipe and they turned out really well. Here is a sample of one made by Mel, all dressed up in it's little packet.



You can just see the stamped imprint in the cookie, but believe me they turned out really well.

Each participant received a "Goodie Bag" with just a little appreciation in it from me, and as we are no longer allowed to use plastic bags in the ACT, I've had to purchase a large supply of these craft paper bags.  They certainly are a more attractive solution and are fun to decorate.


 I used the new PAPER DOILY SIZZLITS L die exclusive to Stampin' Up! to make the lovely white doily that backs a rosette made from the TWITTERPATED  DSP. See the detail below.



We also played with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and made Rosettes, and Envelopes and talked about various other items we could make. I had made a Christmas Tree for display and that proved very popular.


There was lots more to look at and try, including all the gorgeous new papers, the terrific little Christmas paper pads, the new In Colors, stamp sets and coordinating Framelit sets and more.



The glass glitter from Stampin' Up! is just divine to add sparkly detail to the lovely new Designer Series Papers - BE OF GOOD CHEER. I've used the CHAMPAAGNE COLOUR  here.

We all enjoyed the afternoon, and look forward to the next function.


If you would like to see some ideas for using the new products from the Stampin' Up! catalogues, you are welcome to Contact Me via my Demonstrator Business Website. I'll be pleased to create a custom workshop/party for you and your friends.  You can also register for my classes - see the sidebar for details, and enjoy first hand, learning new techniques.

Until Next Time,

Stay Crafty and Stay Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.