Sunday 6 January 2013

Exciting Times at Stampin' Up!


January at Stampin' Up! brings lots of exciting new promotions that I want to share with you all. 

Sadly there is not much time left with our very popular items from the Holiday Catalogue - orders from this catalogue will finish on January 31st. Have a quick look through yours or view on-line to ensure you haven't forgotten anything you really wanted. You are welcome to email your orders to me.

Holiday Catalogue









However, as usual, Stampin' Up! has created yet another fantastic Seasonal Catalogue for our enjoyment and creative encouragement. Here is a peek at part of the front cover -
 
While you cannot purchase from this catalogue just yet, you can start to look through it and begin what I'm sure will be an extensive WISH LIST. Just email me for your copy, or contact me to come along to my Sale-A-Bration Party on January 27th to receive your free copy.
Talking about Sale-A-Bration! The biggest "give-away" season starts on January 22nd, 2013. I am hosting 2 parties that you are welcome to attend. 
Sunday 27th January: 2.00pm
Friday 15th February: 7.15pm
Please RSVP via my Demonstrator Business Web Site 

You may like to take advantage of earning additional gifts and free products by hosting your own SAB Party during late January. Please contact me to book your date, as my calendar is fast filling up.

See all the current promotions at Stampin' Up!

Week 3 still has some great items at up to 70% discount and Week 4 starts January 11th.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.