Sunday 14 April 2013

New Wood Mount Cases


Introducing our new wood-mount stamp set packaging! These new cases are similar to our clear-mount boxes and fit perfectly on the shelf right next to them. They also have the images and stamp set name on the spine to make your search for the right set even easier.

How cool are these?
I can't wait to get my hands on some - it will make so much difference to the neatness of my stamp shelves

You'll have to wait tho' as they are not coming to Australia until the new catalogue is launched July 1st. Start saving and remember you will be able to order them via my on-line store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.