Wednesday 3 April 2013

Petite Curly Label Punch

Hi Stampers,

Once again Stampin' Up! have given us what we want! Yes the Petite Curly Label Punch that was in the Sale-A-Bration brochure has been re-released early.

It was promised to be in a future catalogue, but if you missed out at SAB time then you can now purchase it, along with all your other Stampin Up products, from my on-line store


Frame and accent your designs with our Petite Curly Label Punch! Use the punch for a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension and colour to your cards, tags and scrapbook pages.

 
Punch

Punched image is 1.9 x 1.9 cm; coordinates with the 2013 Seasonal Catalogue "Ciao Baby!" Stamp Set.
Punch first seen in the 2103 Salee-A-Bration brochure.
Price: $18.95
Item # 129405
Available through June 30, 2013







Will also be available in the 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue.



It's timely to remind you all that every 10th On-line order during April, will win a  $20 shopping voucher from me. I'm going to be a bit tricky and not tell you where the numbers are at with this, so you just need to place an order and as the saying goes..."Be in it to win it".

I'll let winners know by email, and list winners on this blog.

I love being able to share all this good news with you,

Until next time

Happy Stamping




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.