Thursday 4 April 2013

Stampin Up Announces A Colour Refresh Coming Soon.

Good Evening!
There is more news today.........Stampin' Up! will have a COLOUR REFRESH with the next new catalogue, and have, today,  released the list of colours that will be retiring. 
It is important to stay up to date with colour trends and to that end we are excited to share the new list of colours. 
What does this mean? It means that from today (April 4th) all retiring/discontinued colour products, including INK, PAPER, RIBBON and accessories will be available ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST. 

 If you decide to get your supplies early you can contact me via a message on facebook or via my website  
While there, to save time, you can  visit my On-line store to place your order.

My advice is for you to check the list of colours: if any of your favourites are going then think about purchasing re-inkers and co-ordinating products like ribbons and card. We cannot guarantee they will still be available towards the end of the catalogue (June)

I hope this information helps you to plan your crafting purchases.

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.