Saturday 4 May 2013

You Are Loved - a Set of Cards for Someone Special

Have you ever tried colouring your rubber stamps with the Stampin' Write Markers? 

This is an easy technique that give fabulous results, and always brings exclamations of appreciation when I teach it.  At one of the recent card classes we made a set of these cards plus a small box to place them in so they could be given as a gift or just stored neatly.



A little of the versatile Seam Binding ribbon, ties the box up very neatly. I've made a window in the top and lined it with Window Sheet, so the pretty cards can be seen.

A set of 6 with 2 different greetings gives a little variety for the recipient. 



I love this colour combination of Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red.

This  simple and quick project makes a lovely gift for the person who has everything. And it's even better because it is made with love. 

If you'd like further information on this project, or would like to order the products to create this and other similar projects, you can contact me and I'll be happy to help you.

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.