Friday 14 June 2013

Best Of 25 Years Exclusive Stamp Release


If you've been a fan of Stampin' Up!® over the years, then you will love these "Best Of" series stamp sets that commemorate the last quarter century of Stampin' Up!®

One set will be released each month until 30 April 2014, so keep an eye on my website for the release of each new set. In addition to some great classic images, each "Best Of" set will include a never-before-seen image.

The first release in Australia is the beautiful "Best Of Flowers". Item #13342
The sets come as Clear Mount stamps and cost $25.95 per set. 
Whilst most of the images have been released previously, these images are smaller than the originals and offer you further scope for creative crafting and card making.


You can order on-line via my on-line store or email your requests to me, and I'll be happy to take care of it for you. 
Until Next Time, 
Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.