Monday 17 June 2013

Simple But So Pretty Christmas Card

Hello again! I've been a bit erratic with my posts lately but I've had a very good reason - a brand new baby grandson. He is just too gorgeous and so I've been doing lots of visiting and cuddling. Isn't he just so cute?


I also have a very simple Christmas card that we made at this months Christmas Stamp a Stack. I can see it being made in many different colours, so if you have friends who looooove to coordinate all their Christmas decorations, you could make it for them to suit their chosen colour range for the season. Christmas will be here before we know it!




The image, "Star Tree" (item #126784) is on the Stampin' Up!® Retirement List, and is only available until June 30th, 2013, so if you have decided you need this stamp, you are in luck. It is discounted during the sale. You can order it at my on-line store and it will be shipped to you, Australia wide. 

The image is perfect for stamping, heat embossing, adding bling and many other uses.



This details shot shows a quick way to obtain a lovely delicate look. You simply fold one of Stampin' Up!'s lovely Tea Lace Paper Doilies  (item # 130663), stamp a greeting and punch it out using the Extra Large Oval Punch (item # 119859) Finish off with some Baja Breeze Seam Binding (also on the Retirement List  scrunched along some Sticky Strip and tied into a bow. 


The last detail photo shows another technique that gives a lovely simple finish to your designs. Score two lines along each edge of your card front using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (item # 122334) and stylus.

You can create quite a few of these cards in a short time, so have fun!

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, and even more beautiful bubba - congratulations, Ann!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.