Friday 28 June 2013


Today I made a new card  with a couple of new friends, using the Stampin' Up!® FABULOUS YOU stamp set. ( p.39 of the Annual Catalogue) It is available in both clear mount and wood mount stamps.




I've had this stamp set for a while and really like it but the opportunity to use it just did not arise....until today that is.

I heat embossed the image with black embossing powder then hand coloured a couple of the flowers. A piece of Designer Series Paper from the retiring Patterns Paper Stack - Subtles (#117152) makes a great quick background then all I needed to add was some coordinating Seam Binding in Baja Breeze (# 122331) a heart cut from the Hearts Collections Framelits (#125599),  and the beautiful embossed border from the Delicate Designs Embossing Folders (# 127023)



The detail photo shows how I just added a little bling here and there.

Hope you like the card and if you would like to order any of the products you can do so via
 my on-line store

You can see the Retiring products list until June 30, and any orders will be posted directly to your home address.

thanks for looking and

Until Next time

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.