Friday 5 July 2013

Christmas Stamp A Stack with Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush

I totally love the new IN COLORS  from Stampin' Up!® and just had to use them for some cards at my July Christmas Stamp A Stack class. This is what they look like and the names are just so inviting.


I've decided to get behind the Stampin' Up!® Make A Difference campaign with Ronald MacDonald House Charities and one of the ways everyone can help is by purchasing the TAG IT stamp set that you'll find on page 45 of our new Annual Catalogue.

$3 from each set sold will be given to the charity, so I demonstrated just one of the stamps at this class and I'll show people other ways to use the set in future classes. 



I stamped the tag twice, once each in Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana, then cut out the square of the opposite colour  Santa image and adhered it over the top of the whole stamp. Very quick and easy because it is just a square to cut. 



The detail photos show  the use of texture in a variety of ways. I used the Polka Dot and Woodgrain embossing folders to achieve this. 




I applied 2-way glue pen to any areas that I wanted to glitter and then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds. It always gives such a lovely soft finish to any of the colours whilst adding  some sparkle to the card. 


I love to try using non traditional colours on cards and these cards are quite cute when viewed in person. I hope you like them and that you will consider purchasing the Tag It set to assist in the very worthwhile project to raise funds for Ronald MacDonald House. I spent a couple of hours at our local RMH yesterday and was totally impressed with the wonderful staff and the programs they have. It was a pleasure to give them cards made and donated by my customers and friends, plus a donation from a stamping event. 

You can purchase your Tag It set (wood # 130300 or Clear mount # 130303) via my on-line order facility. Your order will be posted directly to your address. Or you can contact me to request a party workshop where I can teach you and your friends a variety of ways to use your stamps and craft products.

I'll be heading off traveling tomorrow morning so may be a little "missing in action over the next few weeks. Grand vacation is coming up and I will try to keep you posted, otherwise we'll catch up when I return.

Until then,

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.