Monday 16 September 2013

Flip Card - Travel Theme - Stampin' Up Papers and Stamps

These flip cards are so much fun to make and whilst they are quite easy, it really helps to have the "Window Frames Collection Framelits" from Stampin' Up! Actually any set of framelits that are symmetrical will suffice - I just like this shape for the variety of inner shapes that can be created. 



I have used 3 different sized Window Frames Framelits
Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set - plus some other stamps that have retired.
Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Card Stock with a detail of Pacific Point to cover up an "oopsy" on the RHS.
I really like the technique of stamping over patterned paper - the results can be amazing.

Hope you like the card

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.