Monday 23 September 2013

Snowflake Season Simply Sent Card Kit by Stampin' Up!®

As we draw closer to Christmas I'm looking for more ways to create quick, but still fantastic cards, and Stampin' Up! have provided us with this wonderful solution in the Holiday Catalogue - it is called
SNOWFLAKE SEASON SIMPLY SENT.
You'll find the kit on page 26 of the Holiday Catalogue where you can see some lovely samples of the cards made up and today I have a couple of ideas to add just a touch of glamour to these cards. You'll be able to create 10 cards in a very short time, and  each card can be turned into an ornament.


Heavy Kraft card stock is used with the added bonus of a removable glittered snowflake. You also receive printed Kraft envelopes for each card. 

I have heat embossed one of the snowflakes from the FESTIVE FLURRY  stamp set, using POOL PARTY  embossing powder. Then I cut it out with the coordinating FESTIVE FLURRY FRAMELITS DIE, popped it up on a DIMENSIONAL and topped it with a FROSTED FINISHES EMBELLISHMENT. Aren't they just beautiful? You can see in the detail photo just how gorgeous these embellishments are!



Next for a slightly different look I used the now retired Stampin Up Snowflake die and some of the RED GLIMMER PAPER.  I like both these colours with the kraft base, and I think these would work well with most of the colours available at Stampin Up. Have a look at our vast range of Embossing Powders - you'll find those in the Annual Catalogue.

You can order any of these products via my on-line store. You save by ordering through a demonstrator, plus I offer after sales service of showing you how to use your products if you want/need that.
Remember this project as a go to if you run short of time during the busy Christmas Season.
Until Next Time
Stay Crafty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.