Tuesday 1 October 2013

Join Stampin Up for $25 - 2 Weeks Only

Wow, wow, wow - this is a never happened before occasion and it's all in celebration of Stampin' Up!'s 25th Birthday.

There are some conditions tho' and the main one is 

STARTING OCTOBER 7, YOU HAVE JUST 2 WEEKS TO JOIN  AND PAY JUST $25.00

Visit my Demonstrator Business Website and 
JOIN THE FUN!

And the fine print of this fantastic opportunity is:

Offer only good for 2 weeks (October 7 - 21)

A special $25.00 STARTER KIT is available for this offer, comprising:

$26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! Product
(must be more than $25.00 but not more than $26.95)
Plus you get a Business Pack of
1 box of Annual Catalogues
1 Pack of Seasonal Catalogues
Getting Started DVD
Starter Kit Business Brick
Customer Post Cards

One of the wonderful things about joining in October is that you have until March next year (2014) before you have to reach your minimum sales requirement.

So.........
What are you waiting for 
Contact me now - I'm happy to discuss any questions you may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.