Sunday 13 October 2013

Wonderful Blessings at Christmas from Stampin Up.

Hello stamping friends.

I have had the best day today with a stall at the Old Bus Depot Markets here in Canberra. These markets are wonderful for crafts people and everyone was so friendly. I made a couple of great contacts and hopefully one of them will lead to bigger and better things! that's all I'm going to say about that right now, but I'll be sure to let you know if everything works out as I hope.  

Some of the cards I showed today are made from the Stampin' Up!® single stamp WONDERFUL BLESSINGS. This stamp is perfect for so many different techniques - so far I've only had time to try 2 of them - heat embossing and plain stamping, but I have a list of other techniques to try - just wish there were more hours in the day. 

Here is one of the cards:-


A very quick and simple card with the image embossed in Silver onto Island Indigo card stock. This was then cut out on the Big Shot using the appropriate sized Circles Framelit, and matted onto Tea Lace Paper Doilies. Love those doilies - so versatile and they give an instant wow to cards. All this was matted onto a square of the foil paper from the Winter Frost Specialty Paper and a slightly larger square of Island Indigo Card and finally onto the card base of Pool Party card. I attached the Frosted Finishes embellishment (my current favourite item from the Holiday Catalogue) to add a bit more sparkle.

The next sample uses the same WONDERFUL BLESSINGS  stamp on a background made with the popular Sunburst technique. The image is stamped with Early Espresso Ink 


These single stamps are wonderful for those of you who only want one stamp at a time. You can see the range in this brochure.


All the products are available via my on-line ordering facility on my Demonstrator website. Once there you can create an account, view all our products and shop in comfort. If your order reaches $300 you are able to claim Hostess Benefits of $50 of product of your choice, so you may like to share a catalogue around amongst friends to boost your total. 

Don't forget the amazing opportunity to join Stampin' Up for just $25 - you only have 7 more days to take advantage of this fabulous offer. 
Check out the details on my website

Until next time,

Stay Crafty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.