Thursday 16 January 2014

Cute Monster Valentines From Stampin' Up!

Valentines Day is fast approaching and to help you prepare a little treat for all those special people in your life, Stampin' Up!® has the cutest Monster Valentines  in a simple to construct, gorgeous kit.

Kits save time and are very cost effective - this kit is delightful - you can choose either girl Valentines or boy Valentines or you can choose both.


I've added a couple of Hershey's chocolates to each one - there is a strip of adhesive behind where the arms fold over, so they are held in place. 

At just $9.95 for 18 Monsters - these are a bargain and the kids will enjoy creating something for their friends. All the extra bits - eyes and hearts are included in the pack, and the back has a space to write a message. 

The "Whole Lot of Love" Promotion ends on January 27 and you will not be able to purchase all the exclusive sets after that date. 

All items available until January 27, 2014.
so place your order on-line now

Here is some more information about the exclusive items available with this promotion


You can see a larger version of  these offerings and place your order on-line via my Demonstrator Business Website or feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Join in the fun and show all the special people in your life, that you care.

Until next time

Stay Crafty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.