Wednesday 26 February 2014

Ants and A Snake

A very special little boy in our family had a birthday this week - he turned 6, so I asked him what he'd like on the card I was going to make for him. The answer: "ants and a snake please grandma".

Time was very short that day so I grabbed a few of my Stampin' Up! supplies and this is what I came up with - some ants but no snake!



You may recognise the wrapping paper as the packing paper from our Stampin' Up! orders - I keep it all and find it wonderful to use on the boys gifts. Combine it with some of that superb Burlap Ribbon (I'm guilty of buying loads of that as I looove it) punch out a few stars from the Patterns Designer Paper Stack and you are done!


The card featured the ants and I used the gorgeous and very versatile birthday stamp from ANOTHER GREAT YEAR stamp set by Stampin' Up! I couldn't make myself  use a snake!


Our grandson lost his first tooth the day before his birthday - eating pancakes for breakfast. BUT he accidentally swallowed the tooth. So two momentous occasions in two days.

I hope you are inspired to make  different versions of this card - it is quick and easy.

I cut the circle around the stamped image using framelits and adjusting the top perspex mat to stop where I wanted the circle to stop. Contact me via my Demonstrator Website if you'd like further information.

Until Next time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.