Monday 26 May 2014

Gift Boxes & the Envelope Punch Board

Don't you just love it when a new tool you purchase turns out to be even more versatile than you first thought? 

That is definitely the case with the Envelope Punch Board (133774) from Stampin' Up!

I was so impressed with the fact that you are given the dimensions for 64 different sized envelopes, in both imperial and metric measurements, but was totally enchanted with the knowledge that so many other projects can be made using the Envelope Punch Board.

Here are a couple of boxes  I made recently. One is made in Vellum (106584) and houses a set of 4 Note Cards & Envelopes (131527) that have water-coloured images. The other is a low flat box that would be perfect for a set of handkerchiefs.


It is so quick and easy to just tie a length of Seam Binding (120992) around the box, or top with a Tea Lace Doily (129399) and a flower made from the Blossom Punch. (125603)

All of these products are available to Australian residents from my On-Line store.
If you would like further information about any of the projects, please contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.