Saturday 10 May 2014

Mothers Day Card

Tomorrow is Mother's Day here in Australia, and I won't be able to see my mum so I made her a card that I hope she likes.


 Mum loves flowers and it is so easy to stamp the flowers from the Stampin' Up! FLOWER SHOP stamp set and punch them out with the coordinating PANSY PUNCH. I then added some smaller blooms using the PETITE PETALS stamp set and the coordinating PETITE PETALS PUNCH.  I love how Stampin' Up! make it so easy by providing punches that coordinate with the stamp sets. 
The leaves were made using the LITTLE LEAVES Sizzlits Die

Colours of the inks and card stock are PISTACHIO PUDDING, BLUSHING BRIDE, VERY VANILLA and STRAWBERRY SLUSH. I love using the DOILIES as a quick and easy embellishment and they blend perfectly with a textured background achieved  with the FANCY FAN embossing folder and the BIG SHOT.



I raised some of the flowers to different heights with DIMENSIONALS and sponged some of the flowers petals to spread the colour.

The greeting comes from the stamp set of 4 stamps: MY MOTHER. As you can see from the images below, it is a very versatile set that will suit both modern and traditional cards.

 
# 133080 Wood mount: $28.95. # 133083 Clear Mount $22.95

Flower Shop Bundle (save 15%) Stamp Set and Punch
# 132727 Wood $59.25
#132726 Clear $52.50
You can order these products via my On-line Store and the goods will be posted directly to you. This is a very convenient way to shop for your favourite Stampin' Up! products.

If you'd like to view more of what Stampin' Up! has to offer, you can view the catalogues here or  at my On-line Store.

Until Next Time,

Happy Stamping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.