Saturday 3 May 2014

Mother's Day Gift Card Holder with Stampin' Up! Papers

Mother's Day is fast approaching and I decided to add a little Gift Card Holder to the card class this week.

 One of the Clearance Rack Designer Series Paper packs (Tea For Two Designer Series Paper
Price: $16.95 $6.79) was just perfect for what I wanted, and I combined it with Always Artichoke A4 card, and Very Vanilla A4 card. 


The front features a closing mechanism made from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

A pocket full of tags and tiny gift cards with the centre panel left clear to write your message

Crochet trim is used to decorate and Gold Bakers Twine completes the tags.

This tag is removable to tie onto a gift

Detail of gift card and tags

A pocket is built up to hold a variety of tags and cards
I have created a tutorial for this project that is available Free for any person who places an order during May. Please contact me if you would like a copy. You can order at my on-line store or contact me via my website

Until Next time .....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.