Monday 5 May 2014

Stamped Muslin Bags

A quick post today showing one of my Easter projects for this year. 

I wanted to stamp on the gorgeous muslin bags from Stampin' Up!® and thought this little bunny from a retired stamp set was just perfect. This project was so quick and I think really cute. 
The bag holds some Easter eggs plus the shredded paper and is a simple gift idea for a variety of small gifts. All you have to do is change the stamp.


I ironed the muslin bag flat, place a sheet of card inside and stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black ink. Then I just added a touch of colour with my Stampin Write Markers and blended them a little with a fairly dry Aqua Pen. 

If you would love to try stamping on these bags click on the image title below to see more information and shop at my on-line store.
Muslin Bags
Until Next Time .....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.