Friday 20 June 2014

Water Colour & Life In The Forest

I've been using lots of the very convenient Note Cards & Envelopes from Stampin' Up! recently and find them wonderful for creating quick sets of cards. At one of my recent classes we used a stamp from the "Happy Watercolor" set combined with the cute little animal images from "Life In the Forest". Both these sets are in the Occasions Catalogue that will finish on June 30, 2014, so if you don't have them yet you can order them at my online store.

We made a set of 6 cards - I will show just a couple of them here.


Stamping the colour shape first, negated the need to colour the image and I love the simplicity of this effect, not to mention the speed of completing the cards.


The cards were finished off with the "Just Saying" stamp set from Stampin' Up! and that can be purchased  with the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies as a bundle. Did you know that Stampin' Up! bundles some of the coordinating products and then saves you 15% when you purchse them as a bundle. Just keep an eye out in all the catalogues for the Bundle & Save  signs. You can be sure that the items will coordinate beautifully and you will save 15% from the purchase price.



I raised the word bubbles on dimensionals, adding some texture to the card. 
If you would like any of these products just go to my on-line store and the items will be posted directly to you. This is a safe and convenient way to shop for Stampin' Up! products and if you want assistance with any techniques or product information you can contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.