Monday 21 July 2014

Getting Ready for the Canberra Craft Fair

hello there!

What are you up to today? I've been very busy creating with some of my new stamps from the newly released Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. As I have lots of cards and kits to make for a project I'm doing for the Canberra Craft & Quilt Fair in August, I decided to try a simple yet effective card  as one of the samples people will receive in their showbags.

We are trying something new at our Stampin' Up! booth this year and hope it will be a success.

SHOW BAGS

We will have 3 different types of bag:
Birthday Theme
Christmas Theme
General Theme

Each bag will be filled with over $40.00 of product, kits  and samples pertaining to the theme, and will cost just $20.00, so come and visit us at the Craft Fair.


The photos is a sneak peek of just one of the cards using new products from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. If you want a catalogue you might be able to get one free with your first Show Bag purchase! Come to visit us at our booth for all sorts of Show time specials.

See you there,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.