Wednesday 23 July 2014

Power Point Tutorial for Creating Gorgeous Flowers with the Blossom Punch

I adore these flowers - they are so wonderful to have on hand to add to a parcel you are gifting, and I've made 2 kits for my Show Bags for the 2014 Canberra Craft Fair.

Of course you can do all sorts of things to make them look different, but this tutorial is simply designed to give you the basic construction method and I'll leave the individual creativity up to you.

Thank you so much to every person who purchased one of my Birthday Card Show Bags at the Canberra Craft Fair.

Enjoy the tutorial and let me know if you need any further help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.