Monday 28 July 2014

Something For Baby Card

A new baby is always a joyous occasion and it is lovely to have some hand made cards to give to the new parents. Stampin' Up! have produced some great time saving bundles in the new Annual Catalogue and one of them is the Something For Baby stamp set bundled with Baby's First framelits dies. You'll find them on page 74 of the Annual Catalogue.



One of the features I like best about bundles with framelits is the time it saves with no laborious hand cutting. You can see from the photo how neatly the framelits cut out the images.

AND

When you purchase both the stamps and the framelits together as a bundle you save 15% of the total price.

I used some of the patterned papers from the Designer Series Paper Stacks for a quick background. These papers are very useful patterns and come in each of the Colour Families - they mix and match beautifully too. 


This is the finished card using a single image. It was quick and easy to make and the same design can be used for each of the images in the set. 


If you would like to order any of these products please contact me or order directly at my on-line store

I hope you enjoy the card and get some inspiration for ways to use it yourself.

Until Next time,



2 comments:

  1. Very elegant looking baby card. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dianne. It is simply made with the bundle products - and very quick too..

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.