Wednesday 31 December 2014

Final Days Stampin' Up! Year End Close Out Sale


A heads up to Stamping friends.....

Order Here! 

This is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of up to 80% discount on some select  Stampin' Up! items.

BUT

You'll have to hurry as this special promotion finishes on JANUARY 5, 2015.


If you need any assistance please CONTACT ME and I'll be happy to help. 

Stock up on those consumable items while they are so affordable.

You should also take a look at the WEEKLY DEALS

Every Wednesday new deals on current stock are offered to everyone. Check my website each Wednesday for the latest deals and save even more!

Happy Shopping & Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.