Wednesday 11 February 2015

Have You Heard About "From The Herd"?

From The Herd is a really cute stamp set from Stampin' Up! and it can be found in the Occasions Catalogue. We had lots of fun colouring and stamping this set at Crafty Tuesday daytime meeting this week. 

As you know I loooooove Blendabilities. I love experimenting with them and I love the brilliant colours I can achieve - they are perfect for this stamp. 

We had lots of different results today, depending on the individual persons style of colouring. I always like to leave room for everyone to express their own individuality and this can be done through choice of colours, application methods and the finishing of the product - base card colours and matting. 

Here is a close-up of my card.

We also used the Hardwood  Stamp to create a frame around our image. I chose the Ovals Framelits to cut a hole in the top layer - others chose different shapes.

This background is achieved by stamping with Soft Suede ink  onto  Crumb Cake card, then sponging lightly around the edges with Soft Suede.



 I wanted this to be a card for a young person, so went with bright, unrealistic colours. I also coloured in the background with Blendabilities.
Highlights on the animals are achieved by using the Colour Lifter Pen. I think that is an essential addition to the Blendabilities collection.







Did you know you can get lots of Blendabilities sets for free through our Sale A Bration promotion? You can also get additional product of your choice in your Starter Kit if you join my team during Sale A Bration. This is for a limited time only so contact me today to find out more information. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.