Wednesday 18 February 2015

Weekly Deals February 18, 2015

What is your favourite deal this week?
I'm going for the Gift Card Envelope and Trims deal. I've been watching this one for a while now, and Bingo - today it's on special.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


For the next 6 weeks I will be having my own Weekly Deals to coincide with Stampin' Up!'s Wednesday announcements.  You'll be able to get some great items at really good prices, but the rules are the same - on special for one week only and a new deal will happen each Wednesday.

You can order on-line or contact me for help.

Announcing ANN'S WEEKLY DEALS.
Only available to Australian residents for the period February 18 - 24. 

You will need to email or phone your order to me if you want to access ANN'S WEEKLY DEALS.

Have fun shopping for bargains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.