Thursday 26 February 2015

Weekly Deals February 25, 2015

Don't you just love how the Weekly Deals keep coming? 

Are you taking advantage of ordering the specials? You'd be surprised how the savings add up. 
Let's take a look at the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals.

You can order these products at great prices via my Demonstrator Website.
You can order on-line or contact me for help.



Only 5 more weeks of my own Weekly Deals to coincide with Stampin' Up!'s Wednesday announcements.  You'll be able to get some great items at really good prices, but the rules are the same - on special for one week only and a new deal will happen each Wednesday.
Why not stock up while the price is right?

  ANN'S WEEKLY DEALS.

Only available to Australian residents for the period February 25 - March 3.


 A reminder that to take advantage of Ann's Weekly Deals you will need to email or phone your order to me, and not use the on-line ordering system. 

Have fun shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.