Friday 10 April 2015

Gorgeous Grunge Screen Card

I've enjoyed seeing a few screen cards posted lately so thought I'd have a go myself. 

This card uses some of the elements from Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge and Kinda Eclectic stamp sets, combined with flowers stamped and punched with coordinating punches. The flowers are from the stamp sets, Flower Shop, Petite Petals and Petal Pot Pourri.


The front of the card features a composite flower from all 3 stamp sets, coloured with a Blender Pen and Classic Ink (Blackberry Bliss) and raised up with a Dimensional between each layer. 

The colours used are Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon and the range of tones is achieved by "stamping off" the image. The 2014 -2016 In Colors are perfect for stamping off as the richness of their colour allows for up to 4 stamps without re-inking.



The next 2 panels showcase the beautiful leaf image from "Kinda Eclectic" together with images from "Gorgeous Grunge".

The top of the screen is created using the Confetti Heart Border Punch and the legs of the screen are punched out with the Curly Label Punch. 

If you would like to re create this card you will need the following products. Feel welcome to contact me if you would like additional help.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.