Friday 29 May 2015

Thank You Stampin' Up! Lullaby Designer Series Paper

Lullaby Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up! is retiring in a few days so I've been getting myself a couple of extra packs - because I love the variety of patterns and colours in this set. 

I used the papers as the basis for a very easy card for my last 2 classes - and everyone loved it too. 
The really great aspect of this paper is it will work well for cards for babies (as the name suggests) and adults - both male and female. 

Here is the card I made this morning.



Such a sweet little pattern!  I've used the Stampin' Up! stamp set "Another Thank You" for the greeting. This is a versatile photo-polymer set  and this large stamp is all you need when using a patterned background. I inked the stamp with Versa Mark and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.
I have also used an image from  "Around Array". It has been stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe to coordinate with the background colour of the paper, punched out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and raised onto a 1" Circle punched from Whisper White card. 


 I added a little strip of Crochet Trim, some scrunched Linen Thread and a Basic Pearl to finish off. I really like the simplicity of this card and we did make a few using different coloured backgrounds and different embossing powders. 
It makes a really good Stamp A Stack card project as it is quick and easy.
Here is a list of the products used. You may wish to purchase them before some of them  retire in a couple of days.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.