Sunday 7 June 2015

Christmas Ornament Card in Delightful Dijon

I'm really starting to love the new Stampin' Up! 2015 -2017 In Color range and found that Delightful Dijon teams beautifully with Early Espresso Classic Ink  and the retired Champagne Glimmer paper.



With a whole box full of lovely new products to try I couldn't resist adding some of the coordinating Dijon Dotted Lace Ribbon. This was cut at a random length and adhered under the Glimmer paper panel.


The Ornament stamps have long been a favourite of mine and to add a little depth I sponged additional Dijon ink around the edges of each ornament. 


The script on the greeting is lovely in its variety and again the edge of the card was sponged in Dijon classic ink before being matted onto Early Espresso card. You can see some pattern on the card base - this is from one of my new favourites - Hand Carved by Stampin' Up! It adds interest to the card and the pattern contrasts nicely with  the curves of the ornaments and lace.

This card would look good in some of the other new In Colors too.
If you would like further information please contact me
The items that are currently available are listed below and are available at my on-line store

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000044

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.