Wednesday 26 August 2015

Stampin Up Weekly Deals

The Weekly Deals from Stampin Up are a great way to build your supplies at a saving for you.

This weeks deals center around Embossing Folders - I believe to be an essential item for card making. Love my embossing folders! 

You can purchase these products at my on-line store or send me an email and I'll order for you. But remember they are only available for one week from August 26th - September 1st inclusive.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. WOW - just WOW on this project. This is absolutely stunning Ann!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.