Wednesday 6 July 2016

Fairy Celebration With Stampin' Up!

When our new Annual Catalogue was released in June I immediately fell for this very cute stamp set - Fairy Celebration. I love fairies and enjoy colouring too, so this set was a "must have" for me.
I stamped onto water colour paper then coloured with Stampin' Up!® Classic Inks and an Aqua Painter.



The card base was a little plain so I added some white and silver embossing using stamps from Gorgeous Grunge. This is my go to stamp set for backgrounds and I love the variety of combinations you can use from the stamps in the set. 


The detail shows the little bits of "fairy dust: on select areas of the image - this is created with the Wink of Stella Clear brush - so delicate and pretty. 

Hope you like my little bit of fantasy land! 

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.