Friday 16 September 2016

Stampin' Up! Seasonal Bells Christmas Card

One of the fantastic new bundles from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue combines a versatile stamp set and a punch.  I love punches as they are so easy and quick to use with your stamped images.

The Seasonal Bells stamp set combines a variety of images of bells with some attractive greetings so you can make lovely Christmas Cards for your family and friends. 


One of the hidden gems in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is the new Petal Burst Embossing Folder. I've used it as a background texture on my card, but if you turn it over to the back you will get a totally different and rather lovely result that is more of an abstract pattern. I really had to think twice about which side to use on this card. 

The bells are stamped and coloured with an Aqua Painter and Classic Inks, punched out and adhered to another new item - the Delicate White Doilies. Add a glimmer banner and you have a quick and easy card.

This project shows how products from both our current catalogues work well together. You can purchase any of these products via my on-line store   (if you are an Australian citizen) and you'll find a list of the items needed below. 

It is just about time for everyone to be working on their Christmas Cards, so contact me if you'd like further information.

Until then

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.