Thursday 13 October 2016

Cookie Cutter Bear Christmas with Stampin' Up!

Do you want a quick and cute card to make for Christmas? Then look no further than the Cookie Cutter Bundle from Stampin' Up! and combine it with any of the Christmas papers on offer.

The Cookie Cutter Bundle consists of the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set. This stamp set has 17 stamps in it and that means fantastic versatility and value.
I combined my image with paper from the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper pack and one of the new Delicate White Doilies.



The bear hat is punched out of Red Glimmer Paper and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, adding a bit of Christmas sparkle. A quick and easy addition when using the Jolly Hat Builder Punch. You can add any greeting is from an older Stampin' Up! set. 

I used this design in a Stamp A Stack class and by using coordinating punches for the images, it really is quick and easy. It is also easy to change the look simply by changing the patterned paper in the background. 

Give it a try!

Until next time

Happy Stamping


If you would like to shop for these products, you can purchase all Stampin' Up! goods at my on-line store
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.