Monday 28 November 2016

Stampin Up Extravaganza - Final Day Sale



Today is the final day of Stampin' Up!'s Extravaganza Sale and the fabulous discounts will finish tonight.
If you own a Big Shot and don't have a Magnetic platform, today is your lucky day.

You can save a massive 35%. This platform is one of my favourite additions to my Big Shot(s) - yes I own a few and I really need them all!
Don't forget to check out all the other bargains for the week while you take a look at the products Stampin' Up! has on sale. 

Here are today's Special Extravaganza Items:


Order at my On-line Store today only





  Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping? 

If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.


  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.