Thursday 12 January 2017

Inside the Lines Specialty Designer Series Paper Ideas and Samples

Do you love colouring in designs?  It is such a relaxing past time and with the new Water color pencils offered in the Occasions Catalogue you can take these along to colour whenever you feel like it. 

Stampin' Up!® has this beautiful set of 12 x 12 one sided colouring paper as a FREE offering when you make a purchase of $90 or more during Sale-A-Bration.

Take a look at this quick video to see a variety of ways you could use the paper and then let your imagination go wild.
                     

                                                                              

This paper coordinates really well with one of my favourite stamp sets from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue, and that is......

Dragonfly Dreams #142924
 but the joy continues as you can get coordinating Thinlits dies and save 10% by purchasing the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle #144728.

You can view the new catalogue here, or request one and I will post it to you. 
The catalogue items are available until May 31, 2017, but if you order before March 31 you can take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promotion of 1 free item for each $90 you spend.

I've had a couple of water colour card classes this week and we all enjoyed the colouring. I really loved that each person's card turned out with it's own personality.

This is the card I made for the sample.


We used the new Water Colour Pencils from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue with an Aqua Painter. You can also use a Blender Pen to blend the colour if you prefer more control.

The lace at the base is actually a stamp - one of the free sets from the SAB catalogue - Delicate Details. this has been heat embossed with white embossing powder and is very realistic.

The greeting is made with 2 stamps from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set  positioned together on a clear block and stamped onto vellum.

If you live in Australia and would like to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promotion you can order at my on-line store. While you are there don't forget to look at the Clearance Rack for even more bargains.

Give colouring a try - it is so relaxing and I know you will love it. If you would like some instruction I am having a special water colouring class on January 24th. Contact me if you are interested in attending. Learn to colour like a pro!

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting



Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping? 

If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.

  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.