Sunday 20 August 2017

Fun in Thailand with Stampin' Up!

This post is tardy and should have been done a couple of weeks ago, but I have a couple of good excuses!
Stampin' Up! organised a wonderful trip for us and this year I took my sister as my first guest. We travel together quite a bit and it was fun to have my 3 daughters along for the holiday this time too. A real girls holiday where we were planning on relaxing, taking in a few sights, having lots of Thai massages and of course taking advantage of the warm weather away from the Australian winter.


The first couple of days we did a Viator tour of Phuket - I use that company a lot and have always found them to be excellent and good value. We saw lots of the "sights" and although the day was quite long it was really good.











We also went to the Siam Niramit cultural show and enjoyed a Thai dinner and parade of ancient Thai warriors along with a lovely light show.






And the resort! I can't tell you how lovely that is. Angsana Laguna is huge and has something for everyone. We spent a lot of our time at the beach pool, enjoying the cool sea breeze and the lovely warm weather. It was also a little quieter there and close to the beach massage tents.








Thailand was lovely, the final event at the Blue Elephant restaurant was awesome and now I am looking forward to the next Achievers Trip to Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.