Sunday 14 January 2018

Heartfelt Blooms in Fresh Fig

I promised a few samples of different ways to use Heartfelt Blooms so today I have an easy card using the gorgeous IN COLOR - Fresh Fig.

This colour has so much depth and interest and when it is combined with one of the Distinktive range of stamps by Stampin' Up!, the result is amazing.




I combined the Fresh Fig with Gold Glimmer paper, stamped on Whisper White and made the card base from Fresh Fig A4 card stock.


I added a gold Faceted Gem to the centre of the main flower, and a small gold heart from the Metallic Enamel Shapes just above the greeting.

The lower half of the flower has been fussy cut  with a strip of Gold Glimmer paper inserted under the cut edges.
I dry embossed the lower part of the card to create a bit of interest.

A quick card and a quick post today.
Hope you like seeing how to use just one stamped image to create a pretty card.




From January 3 - March 31 we have the best offer for you. 
JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!  and receive an additional 2 free stamp sets of your choice to any value, absolutely FREE.
That is a terrific bargain and will go a long way to crossing items off your Wish List. With an exciting new Occasions Catalogue, plus all the wonderful products in the Annual Catalogue - you have a huge array of products to choose from. 
And the Starter Kit comes with FREE POSTAGE. 
Even better - you will save on every subsequent order with your demonstrator discount.

Product List - If you'd like to purchase any of these products, simply click on the image and it will take you to the On-line Store (Australian residents only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.