Sunday 29 April 2018

Best Birds in a Box Card

It's been a while between posts, but at a recent class we made this box card and I based my decoration on the Best Birds bundle from Stampin' Up!

I had lots of fun with this one - it is a great card fold and you can make any style card for any occasion. I thought the birds went really well with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.


It's a good idea to check that your design looks good when the card is flat as that is the first view your recipient will see.
I combined the Best Birds stamp set with some retired stamps for the greetings.
This is how the card looks when it is opened and set up.



The images have all been stamped with Archival Black ink, then coloured with classic inks and an Aqua Painter. I worked on Thick A4 Whisper White card to give the shapes more strength and then cut them all out using the coordinating framelits. Then I added some shreddie in a natural colour to indicate a nest. 



The close up view shows the wonderful colour variations   that can be achieved with a quick application of water colour.

If you would like to purchase any of the products you can access my On-Line store via the images below.
Other purchases can be done here


Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping?  

If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.

  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have  about joining Stampin' Up!

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.